Four Reasons of Choosing Temporary Chain Link Fence
Temporary chain link fence, also called portable chain link fencing, is very easy to move to any place. For example, it can be used as common permanent fences for houses, parks, roads; and sometimes as temporary fences in some emergency events. They are often found at commercial and residential places. They also provide crowd control for large events such as outdoor concerts, auto races, marathons, festivals.
Recently years, PVC coated temporary fence is increasingly used in many situations.
Easy installation of temporary fence makes it possible to suit all emergency situations. You just put it there without digging holes or laying foundations.
Four reasons of choosing Temporary Chain Link Fence：
- Portable fences can be taken to any place where required.
- Lightweight and panel form gives easy transportation.
- PVC coated portable fences comes in yellow, white or other color.
- Cheap price but better job.
- Panel size: 2400 mm (L) × 2100 mm (H).
- Mesh Size: 4 0 mm – 60 mm.
- Wire diameter: 2.5 mm–5 mm.
- Wire gauge: 6 gauge to 10 gauge.
- Galvanized tube: 32 mm.
- Finish treatment: Hot dipped galvanized, plastic coated.
Temporary chain link fence with PVC coated.
Galvanized chain link temporary fence panel.
Temporary chain link security fencing.
Temporary chain link fence at construction site.
Temporary chain link fence for playground.
Temporary chain link fence panels with shade cloth.