Where Is Chain Link Fence Used?
Chain link fence is virtually versatile fencing system and frequently found in many places. It is made of hot-dip galvanized low carbon steel and woven to diamond or square shape. To add view to property or extend life span, it is always coated by PVC. Especially, green and black chain link fences are popular choices for most customers.
Chain link fence For Road Fence
- Post(50 × 2 mm) with "V"-tape bracket on the top.
- HDG chain link mesh( 4.0 × 50 × 50 mm); All accessories should be hot-dip galvanized finish.
- Three line HDG barbed wire(12# × 14#) are also available.
- The height and other specifications are able to meet the needs of field situation.
A road rail, black vinyl coated chain link fence
- Convenient and flexible for installing along the landscape.
- The lower price is good for mass usage.
- It provides a corrosion resistant fencing with a 15 year guarantee.
Chain Link Fence For Storehouse
- Standard specification:
- Post: 60 mm × 2.5 mm.
- Standard height: 2.0 m.
- Link fence: 4.0 × 50 × 50 mm.
Chain Link Fence For Sport Courts
All steel components of a galvanized chain-link tennis court system are hot-dip zinc coated. Some fittings used in a tennis court system are made from pressed steel and cast iron for added durability.
Black and green chain link fences are mainly applied to the tennis courts, soccer fields, volleyball courts, to meet the schools, institutions, enterprises and institutions the protection of the fitness facilities. It especially needs to isolate for residential buildings in the playground. Sports Fence has bright colors, corrosion, complete specifications, smooth surface, strong tension and impact resistance, good elasticity and other features, which is not easy impact deformation by the external. Fence sports can be constructed and installed in fields. The fence greatest feature is flexibility. Users can adjust the shape and size at any time for site requirements.
Sport fence product specifications:
- Plastic coated wire diameter: 3.8 mm
- Mesh 50 mm × 50 mm
- Size: 3000 mm × 4000 mm
- Post: diameter 60/2.5 mm steel pipe
- Cross-column: the diameter 48/2 mm pipe welding Sports Fence
- Connection: welding
- Sports Fence preservative treatment: It used by anti-rust primer and advanced metallic paint.
Chain Link Fence For The Zoo
Zoo fence are mainly used in the parks and the zoo as animal cages, bird netting and animal fence. The zoo chain link fences features are as follows:
- The products materials are used for high-quality stainless steel wire, and the material level 304, 304 L, 316, 316 L.
- The fences weight tends to lightweight and high strength.
- Soft touching can efficient protect bird feathers and animal skins.
Vinyl coated chain link fence
A chain link fence enclosing a tiger